Carlson Quarryman Pro
The new Quarryman Pro from Carlson offers the following new features:
- The new larger sun-readable screen for better visibility is also now in full colour.
- Data is saved to a USB, rather than a flashcard, for ease of data transfer, and to enable you to hold many more files.
- A GPS mount is built into the handle so that the Quarryman Pro can be geopositioned quickly, and easily map point cloud data to other quarry surveys.
- Fewer clicks for each operation greatly enhances the speed with which you can work.
- Auto date and time stamping helps you to find files without needing to enter details.
- The battery issues a warning when low, but shuts down automatically if not recharged,retaining your data for retrieval later.
- The new Li-ion battery is not only lighter, but also provides a longer scan time.
- Both the operating temperature and processing power of the system have been increased.
The Quarryman Pro is a rugged easy to use scanner designed and tested to ensure it can operate in the toughest conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.